Registration Application in the Interim Registration System
The Interim Registration System is a facility to cater application for registration of One Person Corporation (OPC), Corporations with 2-4 incorporators and Regular Corporations whose incorporators are juridical entities and/or the capital structure is not covered by the 25%-25% rule. The system allows an applicant or his duly appointed representative to submit the proposed company name and input details of the articles of incorporation for review of the Commission.
Applicant will be advised of the status of the review through the email address indicated on the application form within 3 working days.
If status of application form is approved, applicant may pay the registration fees specified on the payment assessment form, and submit proof of payment, signed and notarized hard copies of the registration documents to the selected SEC Office within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of payment of registration fees. If status is disapproved, applicant has to fill-out the application form again following the modification requirements set forth by the reviewing officer as indicated on the disapproval notice.
Please download the user guide to know the step-by-step procedures of the system. For further inquiries and assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
By using this facility and proceeding to the application form, you agree on the following:
- That you shall provide all the necessary information in pursuance of your company’s application for registration, and said information are true and correct and were entered without any intention of defrauding the Philippine Government;
- That you shall pay the applicable fees, and submit the proof of payment, signed and notarized hard copies of the registration requirements to SEC within the above-specified period once the application form is approved;
- That the Certificate of Registration (COR) will be released upon submission proof of payment, signed and notarized hard copies of the registration requirements .
- That the registration documents submitted shall be subjected to a post-evaluation to determine compliance with the applicable laws, rules, and regulations, notwithstanding the issuance of the COR;
- Any falsity, misrepresentation or fraud determined during post evaluation contained in the Articles of Incorporation and/or Bylaws shall constitute valid ground for revocation of the registration and cancellation of the COR issued. However, minor corrections may be cured by (1) filing Petition for Correction, if allowed, or (2) filing an application for amendment of the Articles of Incorporation and/or Bylaws, be filed within ninety (90) days from notice.
1. What personal information do we collect from the applicant/representative of the applicant?
We collect the following personal information:
- Full name
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
2. How do we collect the personal information?
We collect, use and process the personal information provided through electronic or automated means to proceed in this registration system.
3. Why do we need to collect the personal information?
The collected personal information will be utilized in the processing of the above mentioned applications for registration.
4. How do we keep your personal information secure?
Only authorized SEC personnel are granted access to the personal information collected through the registration system. The collected personal information via the internet or other electronic methods are stored in a secured database. We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the information gathered from any loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
5. What are the rights of the data subjects?
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, data subject refers to an individual whose personal information is collected and processed. We are duly bound to observe and respect your privacy rights, including your right to information, right to access, right to correct, right to remove, right to damages and right to data portability.
CONSENT FORM OF SYSTEM USER
By using this facility and by providing your personal data, you hereby authorize the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to collect and store the said data,. Data such as but not limited to your full name, nationality, TIN, email address and mobile number with the use of electronic or automated means, shall be stored within the period allowed under applicable laws, rules and regulations, for the purpose of processing your application for registration either as One Person Corporation (OPC), Corporations with 2-4 incorporators and Regular Corporations whose incorporators are juridical entities and/or the capital structure is not covered by the 25%-25% rule. You also acknowledge and consent to the collection and processing of your personal data as part of the requirements for registration.
Proceed to application form